Sempervirens Site Features
When planning your stay at Sempervirens there are a number of activities that your group can utilize, including:
- Swimming * (seasonal)
- On site hiking trails (various difficulty levels)
- Low And High Ropes Course*
- Organic Garden
- Indoor & Outdoor Meeting areas
- Campfire w/ stage and seating
- Heated Dining Hall
- Outdoor Picnic / BBQ Area
- Volleyball Court
- Huge Meadow / Sports Field
- Chickens and Goats (all child friendly)
*Please note: Additional fees may apply.
Being in the beautiful location that we are in, we have several different options for offsite fun. We are located just a few miles from Big Basin State Park. Once at Big Basin you can enjoy a variety of different hikes. While there you can visit Berry Creek Falls or see the Mother of the Forest. Big Basin is home to our local old growth redwoods; it is a site definitely worth seeing.